Bettina is a part of the organizing commitee for the Homelife Golf Classic.
The Tournament was started in 2001 when Rick Dubord, President of HomeLife Benchmark Realty joined forces with Variety, the Children’s Charity to raise money for the children of BC. Since then we have successfully raised over $260,000.
HomeLife is pleased to join forces with the Ride 4 Hope to raise funds and awareness for Canuck Place Children's Hospice Fraser Valley Extension.
Our 10th Annual charity tournament is being held on Friday, May 27th, 2011 at the award winning Northview Golf and Country Club. We hope you will join us once again, for a great day of golf, lots of fun and prizes, gifts for all, live and silent auctions and best of all, to help us raise funds for a great cause!
Learn more about the tournament here
I have just set up a personal page with Habitat for Humanity Greater Vancouver, and hope that you will join me and support my efforts to address the issue of affordable housing and give more people a place to call home.
Sponsor me and help me reach my fundraising goal!
Thanks for your support.
- Sponsored Hillcrest community BCAA Car Seat Safety Clinic in 2007
- Sponsored South Surrey community BCAA Car Seat Safety Clinic in 2008
- Sponsored Encore at Hillcrest community Car Seat Safety Clinic in 2010
- Volunteered in HomeLife Golf Tournament for Variety Village in 2008
- Volunteered in HomeLife Golf Tournament in 2010
- Volunteer for HomeLife Charity Golf Classic 2011
- Sponsored and Organized Office Christmas Hamper for 1 family in 2008
- Sponsored and Organized Office Christmas Hampers for 2 families in 2009
- Sponsored and Organized Office Christmas Hamper for 3 families in 2010
- Team Leader for Habitat for Humanity Team Build Day October 2009
- Volunteering at Hillcrest Elementary School 2005 – 2011
- Canvassed for FVREB blanket drive 2010
- MLS Committee 2008 - 2009
- MLS Committee 2009 - 2010
- Government Relations Committee 2010 - 2011